March 24, 2016

It's spring

March is almost over. Spring is here and soon it will be a new month. I lay in bed, listening to the rain fall on the roof like tiny little beads falling from the sky. I hear my husband sleeping next to me and I can feel the closeness of 3 little ones sound asleep. I can't believe things can feel so good when just a few months ago I thought there was never going to be an end to it all. The car, the house, the sickness, the baby. It was almost all to much. Tears in silence while I drove the car, when I took a shower, when I prayed. Oh how I prayed. And in the darkness there was light. When I felt they things couldn't get much worse, there was light. Sent in one form or another. In a hello. In a hug. In a text. In a meal. In moments of peace. There was light. He sent the light many types of forms to let me know, I am always with you!

Be strong and Courageous.

But I didn't feel strong. I didn't feel courageous. I felt weak. I was afraid. But I knew He had plans. That even it my moments of weekends He would send some one. Some one to lift me up and help me stand on my two feet. I knew that even though I was on my knees praying, he was listening, planning good things for us.

Tears still flow. Hurt is still there. Overwhelming feelings of love still overflow from my heart and out from my eyes. I'm not sure when this chapter will end, but so far, things are turning  around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall is Near

I can feel the cooler weather coming.  I can picture the leaves changing colors. Each season has its beauty; its challenges.  Through the ch...