November 2, 2014

Coffee

The other morning, after late night candy induced comas and late night teething I got up with the family and made french toast. But before I stared to slice the loaf of french bread and beat the eggs Sean handed me a cup of coffee. It was probably the best tasting coffee I've had in such a long time. I don't know if Sean just makes it better or if I was in desperate need of a coffee iv. I do know that it's such a small thing for him to do but made my morning so special. Breakfast even went smoother and tasted better!  I love how so many simple things can make your day brighter. Remember to be kind to others! I have learned from my own mistakes and mistakes or others... You never know! Something as simple as a good cup of coffee can make their day, week, or month! 


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love this! When did you start blogging?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mica, I've been blogging for awhile but recently I've feel like I've changed my point of view and my writing styles and I like the way it's turning out! 😄

      Delete

Fall is Near

I can feel the cooler weather coming.  I can picture the leaves changing colors. Each season has its beauty; its challenges.  Through the ch...