December 21, 2014

Another minute passes

Christmas is full of so many exciting things! I mean, who doesn't love this time of the year? But sometimes it can get hectic and even a little insane! My kids love all that there is to do around this time of the year...and so do I! The only problem is, with all the hustle and bustle sometimes we loose sight of what Christmas is really suppose to be about. So this year, take a few minutes and let the time pass by with nothing but silence, sit with your kids and talk with them, enjoy a book, take a hot shower (alone moms, no kids allowed I the bathroom!), reflect,  or talk about the true meaning of Christmas. Fun things don't always have to be on the move! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall is Near

I can feel the cooler weather coming.  I can picture the leaves changing colors. Each season has its beauty; its challenges.  Through the ch...