December 7, 2014

When I feel Helpless

When the girls were born, it didn't matter how much Sean tried, they always wanted mama when it was time for bed. As much as I loved this, I also was ready for a break now and then! However, it never came! Even now, Grace at 27 months old, will call out for me in the middle of the night and occasionally Emma at almost 5 does. 
      Things are different with Parker though. Some nights  when he is really full, I end up completely helpless! He doesn't take a pacifier and if he is full he gets so mad at me. He can smell "the goods" but if I let him nurse like he wants it just makes him more mad because he is overly full then!! But!!!!! I feel such relief knowing that Sean can help me this time around. So thankful! He can go in there and in less than 10 min, that boy goes right to sleep! It's amazing! I can't express how great it is knowing I have somebody to back me up when I need it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall is Near

I can feel the cooler weather coming.  I can picture the leaves changing colors. Each season has its beauty; its challenges.  Through the ch...