September 4, 2014

What I was born to do

Recently I have been thinking about how I am as a mother. I know I have many faults and at times very little patience, but I feel like being a mother was what I was born to do. Not saying I don't have other jobs that I would be good at, but I feel like when I do go back to work, it will be in a "mothering" type roll. It's just who I am. I hope that when my children get older and they are asked what kind of mom they had, they remember the caring, loving, silly mom I tried to be. I hope they remember how ever night I tell them I love them, how smart they are, how beautiful inside and out they are, how special they are to me. I hope they remember all the fun things we do together and not my sometimes short temper. I'm not perfect but I will do everything I can to help keep those memories alive! I love being a mama and I love the joy and excitement these little people bring me every day! 

"You are my sunshine,
My only sunshine. 
You make me happy, 
When skies are grey. 
You'll never know dear, 
How much I love you! 
Please don't take, 
My sunshine, away!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall is Near

I can feel the cooler weather coming.  I can picture the leaves changing colors. Each season has its beauty; its challenges.  Through the ch...