March 10, 2021

        Recently, someone I know asked if I ever wrote a blog. I almost forgot I even had one in the middle of 2020 and everything else that happened in between the last post and now. The thing is, I love writing about our little chaotic life, but I love living it more. The whole world felt the world shift in 2020. So many things were hard about it. However, at the end of the year, I made a video of all the things that we had done and the pictures we had taken. I found myself in tears over all the beautiful moments we had. Things we would have missed if the kids were in school. Moments that were simple yet joyful and when the craziness of the world around us didn't seem to matter. 

     I guess what I'm saying is, it's easy to see all the negatives in the world....to let it get you down, wear on you, and make you feel heavy. However, take moments to find love, gratitude, and peace. Those things are always there even when we don't see or feel them. It's always worth the extra effort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall is Near

I can feel the cooler weather coming.  I can picture the leaves changing colors. Each season has its beauty; its challenges.  Through the ch...